Hello Friends and fellow bloggers right off the bat - A Very Happy New Year 2016 to you and your families. May the next year be way better for you than the year gone by. If the year 2015 was great for you I wish you even more success in the year 2016.
For me personally the last year has been a mixed bag well that's the story for every year so not much of a surprise. But many good things happened too:
1. My Short Stories Blog Story Teller was selected as Top 15 short stories blogs in India for the year 2015, so that was nice.
2. Everybody in my family is fine and in good health so that's a positive as well.
3. I got a new job and moved to a new city. I am now in Gurgaon from Bhopal.
4. My Photography got some traction and I covered many events for Aura Mall in Bhopal.
5. Three years in a row I have been able to achieve my Book Reading challenge with GoodReads.
6. As the year ended the family is kinda back on track so hopefully things would be better in the new year.
The Not so good things:
1. Lost my job in Bhopal.
2. Had a theft in my home.
3. Got some nasty bit of fever which kept me down for a week during which the above mentioned theft happened.
4. Marital issues.
As usual we just need to keep our chin up and meet all the challenges head on. Wish you all a very happy new year once again and May the new year 2016 be the year where you achieve your goals and be happy.